Busy Bee in FL

I have not posted in a while because I have been a tad but busy consuming the entirety of Game of Thrones in one fell swoop.



Watch it, there are not too many words that can describe what it is other than a bloody political backstabbing epic. I can not wait for season two and there are not too many television shows that I watch.

Beginning tomorrow I will not be playing them for at least the next month. I have other ideas and projects that I would like to work on in this time, and I just would like to see how productive I can be.

I do still have a bone to pick with Activision, the publishers of the Call of Duty franchises. Their newest game, Modern Warfare 3, comes out on November the 8th. That is fine and dandy, however it does annoy me that they are still releasing downloadable content for Black Ops which came out around the same time last year. The most recent expansion is the third thus far with a now rumored fourth expansion to came out even later in the year.

The issues I have with this, and I am sure many other do, is that I have bought the last two expansions and will probably not be buying any more. The reason for this is because I will probably not play Black Ops multi-player again once Modern Warfare 3 releases. This is what happened with Modern Warfare 1 and 2. That is at least $100.00 worth of content that I have paid for that I do not have access to unless I want to play an older game. I would be more inclined to purchase downloadable content in the future if it were possible to make them compatible with future games.

For those people who say just play Modern Warfare if you want those maps. All I ask of you is to tell me how many lobbies you get into that are not hacked to bit and pieces.

Subscribe to RSS feed here: http://franknferter.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss

btemplates

0 comments:

Post a Comment