New Things and Old Things

As of a few days ago my fiance got me watching Parks and Recreation.  I am hooked and have been watching a few episodes a day for the last few days. Parks and Recreation is The Office without the painful awkwardness of Michael Scott.



Aziz Ansari is probably one of the best characters on the show, and I am really excited to see him in his new movie 30 Minutes or Less.

Jurassic Park, the best movie of all time, is being released on Blu-Ray by the end of the year.  I have been waiting for this for this to come out since Blu-Ray really won the format war.

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=5739

I was born in '84.  When Jurassic Park came out I was 9 years old.  I managed to get my parents to take me to see it three times.  I don't know how I managed to convince them to do it but that one movie sealed my love of movies forever.  I remember the scene with Dennis Nedrey and the Dilophosaurus in the Jeep scared me so bad that the first two times that I saw the movie I could not bare to watch it.  The third time through I forced myself to watch it.  As it would turn out, it was not that bad, and it turned out to be pretty awesome.

btemplates

0 comments:

Post a Comment