What kind of Muppets are we?

A number of my friends and co-workers are either pregnant or have children.  This has caused an interesting development in my life and many questions have arisen that must be addressed.  This all began with a simple conversation on Facebook at 3am with the father of a now 3month old boy.  He dropped a truth bomb on me.  He asked me, in all seriousness, what Muppet I most closely identified with.  I was not prepared for this question and did not know how to respond.  The conversation that followed was an analysis of the various personality traits of the Muppet by two full grown men at 3am.

It was established that I share many physical and personality characteristics with Dr. Teeth.  With the large bushy beard and the odd quirks that I do have.  I however do not have the red hair or the gold tooth.  Or the awesome hat...yet.  He on the other hand was more akin to a Fozzy Bear or maybe the Angry Eagle, I think it depends on the day of the week.



But the conversion also brings up the question of children and at what point is someone ready to raise a child?  How financial secure should they be?  Should they be married or does it matter so long as it is a loving home that supports the child for who they are and not what the parents want them to be?

I am very fortunate that my parents let me do discover things for myself ,the good and the bad, and I am forever grateful of that.

Happy Fathers Day.

Subscribe to RSS feed here: http://franknferter.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss

btemplates

0 comments:

Post a Comment